Brussels Eye Doctors
Boulevard Saint-Michel, 12-16
1150 Brussels (Woluwe Saint-Pierre)
- Access map
Our premises are located very close to Montgomery square, which is located in the Cinquantenaire district. They are, therefore, very easily accessible by car. For parking, the simplest solution is rue du Collège Saint-Michel, also very close to the clinic. If you want to open Google Maps, click here.
- Public transport
- Brussels public transport
- Tram 7 : Heysel - Vanderkindere
- Tram 25 : Rogier - Gare de Boondael
- Tram 39 : Ban Eik - Montgomery
- Tram 44 : Tervueren - Montgomery
- Tram 81 : Marius Renard - Montgomery
- Tram 83 : Berchem Station - Montgomery
Brussels Eye Doctors is easily accessible by public transport. Below you will find the STIB site as well as the various metro, tram and bus lines which pass close to our address. By clicking on a line, you will automatically access its detailed page in the STIB site.
If you want to get to us by bicycle, you can do that too! Indeed, there are several “Villo” stations close to Brussels Eye Doctors. You will find a list of them below. Just click on a station to automatically access its detailed page in the Villo site.